If you are dreaming of a destination wedding, you are not alone. Destination weddings are all the rage right now... but where to go? There are so many countries as well as different cities in those countries. To make it easier, we've compiled a list of the best wedding destinations for you.
1. The Caribbean. From the Bahamas to Antigua, you are sure to find that sandy spot to say "I Do". The Caribbean is one of the most popular places to tie the knot. Just remember to check the weather, its not all sunshine year round. The most affordable pricing packages are from May to November and the sunniest time of year is December to April.
2. Mexico. It seems like everyone is getting married in Mexico these days and there is a reason for that. From sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and endless tequila, what more does a person need? Mexico is one of the most affordable places to get married as well as for your guest to book a flight or hotel at. Cozumel, Cabo, and Riviera Maya are some of our favorite places to say "I do". Crowds usually swarm Mexico from December to August and simmer down during the fall.
3. Hawaii. You really can't go wrong with any island. However, if you are a more of a laid back couple with the least amount of tourists, we'd suggest Kauai. May to December is the best time for a Kauai wedding. Maui is also a great place to get married but the prices can be steep. April through June and September through November are the best times to visit.
4. Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Okay maybe you're not the tropical kind and would rather opt for the mountains with western vibes and lush fields. The summer and early fall are the best times to wed here and can be quite affordable.
5. Amalfi Coast, Italy. Italy really speaks for itself. Picture this: lemon trees moving though the breeze, refreshing water kissing the cliffs, and a spritz with every meal. If this sounds like a dream, the Amalfi Coast is for you. April through June is the best time to wed. Although prices can be steep, it truly is one of the most magical places on earth.
Now, book that ticket. You won't regret it.
Wedding Wise Co.